Built initially for a group of private investors in October 2000, the current public city facility is a 45,000 square foot block masonry and steel bar joist girder building with rubber roofing. Inside, a special laser precision concrete slab was poured to facilitate an ice sheet for winter sports along with overhead doors for maintenance equipment. The Center also houses full service locker rooms with showers, stadium bleachers with ADA compliant elevator access, concession stand with seating area, laser tag room, game room, and administrative offices. On the exterior, RCI facilitated the placement of a miniature golf course, concrete pads, asphalt, and landscaping. RCI was the CMAR on this project and led the design team alongside Grey Wolf Studio Architecture. Randy Richardson, Clay Weibel, Kathy Sitzman, and Charlie Swainson were all assigned responsibilities for this project.
(307) 432-7573 (office)
(307) 630-1138 (cell)